Become a Distributor
Wolf Safety has an extensive network of exclusive and non-exclusive distributors throughout the world selling our leading explosion protected portable and temporary lighting and power distribution solutions for hazardous areas and extreme environments worldwide.
Our portable lighting range encompasses handlamps, torches and headtorches and our expansion into temporary lighting and power solutions now adds task and ambient LED temporary luminaries and floodlites in both mains and low voltage versions and tank lighting kits to our range, all ATEX certified.
Experience and Commitment
We lead the way in developing and specifying the most versatile safe lighting and power solutions for use in explosive atmospheres and year-on-year we expand global access to our range with more distributors enhancing their ATEX equipment offerings with the addition of portable and temporary lighting and power distribution ranges in their own market areas.
We actively support our distributor network with dedicated account management (both sales and marketing), technical telephone support, remote product/solution training, online access to support materials and we hold extensive stocks to ensure excellent order delivery times. As a distributor, we expect you to commit to market development plans with associated sales targets and regular reviews, undertake effective marketing, promotional and sales activities, hold a stock of our products, and provide excellent pre and post sales support to the target market.
Requirements & Proposal
To become a Wolf Safety Distributor we would be grateful if you would please supply us with further background to your company and a market development proposal.
As a background, we would like to understand your existing set-up in terms of turnover figures, key sectors, sales objectives, existing territory and product ranges, sales structure, facilities/stock holdings and typical sectors/end users. We would then like detailed market development responses to the below plus anything additional you feel is relevant to your proposal.
- How would you develop the local market for our product range?
- Which sectors/sub sectors would you target?
- Who do you foresee are the customers for this product range?
- How do you intend selling and promoting the portable and temporary lighting and Wolf brand?
- Have you identified any customers that you intend targeting with this range?
- Have you discovered what product your potential customers are using now?
- How significant do you think the market for portable and temporary lighting is? What do you base this on?
Once we have received your proposal, we would arrange a telephone conference with you to discuss your proposal further and how our companies could potentially work together further.
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.
- Contact us with any questions or enquiries on +44 (0) 114 255 1051
- Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find a Distributor