The ATEX Equipment Directive 94/9/EC covers electrical and mechanical equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres within the EU. Only ATEX compliant equipment may be sold for use within the EU in explosive atmospheres. Both ATEX compliant equipment and Ex (does not comply with ATEX directive) are accepted in many territories throughout the rest of the World.
To know more..
- ATEX Equipment - 94/9/EC ATEX Equipment Directive on equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- ATEX Workplace - 99/92/EC ATEX Workplace Directive on minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres. In the UK, the 99/92/EC ATEX Workplace Directive is implemented as The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulation 2002 (DSEAR).
- Wolf Safety ATEX Explained Poster - Help select equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, easily reference essential information critical to safe use and find further sources of information on explosive atmospheres and equipment.
Thank you for your interest in Wolf Safety and our hazardous area portable and temporary lighting.
- Contact us with any questions or enquiries on +44 (0) 114 255 1051
- Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find a Distributor